Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Well, it's been a few months since I blogged. I just finished up what seemed like the longest move in history. Rebecca had to start work early and our stuff came almost a week late -- you'd think that for almost ten grand they could at least be on time! At least nothing appears to be broken or lost!

So we're officially Phoenicians now. The weather has been unbelievably nice thus far and the neighborhood seems like a good one. We're about 500m from the bar that the Phoenix Hash uses for its mismanagement meetings. Serendipity.

Spare bedroom is open for business so give us a call.

On-On,
Chlamydia

4 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

HA! I was just down in your neck of the woods playing at lake pleasent. Make sure you read up on the brain eating aoemba they have in warm water down there.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Chlamydia said...

I had one a couple of years ago, it starved.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger brownie said...

Free room? I'm on my way!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger brownie said...

How close is Phoenix to Tuscon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home