Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ok I’m being lazy and swiping this from DNA Princess.

1. How old do you wish you were?
I don’t really mind being 40 and surprisingly most people seem to think I’m much younger (although that probably means I’m just immature). Although when I think about my heart attacks or when it isn’t as easy to do the things I used to take for granted I wouldn’t mind having my 21-year-old body back!

2. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was in my living room in Austin about to leave for work. I had time reserved at the shooting range that evening but it was so totally swamped with crazy people that I went to Barb and Tony’s house and drank on their back porch instead.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Report it to the people who own the machine, they’re usually pretty receptive.

4. Do you consider yourself kind?
I think I am although some people would disagree.

5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
I’d probably get something across my upper back along the lines of a large Celtic knot.

6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Chinese –it just seems like it would come in handy.

7. Do you know your neighbors?
Yes, but I don’t like them.

8. What do you consider a vacation?
A trip out of town that isn’t for work.

9. Do you follow your horoscope?
No.

10. Would you move for the person you loved?
That’s why I’m in Iowa!

11. Are you touchy feely?
Not even a little.

12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
That depends on how you define attraction. I believe that opposites might initially interest each other but over the long term they are basically incompatible.

13. Dream job?
Once I dreamt that I was a train conductor and I was driving the train into this tunnel on the side of a lush mountain…

14. Favorite channels?
CNN, MSNBC, Food, Comedy Central.

15. Favorite place to go on a weekend?
Austin.

16. Showers or bath?
Shower.

17. Do you paint your nails?
No, but occasionally naked women paint them for me. Although my wife thinks that’s fine, it disturbs a woman named Amanda a great deal. I don’t know why, but then again I don’t really care.

18. Do you trust people easily?
Nope.

19. What are your phobias?
I don’t like snakes.

20. Do you want kids?
Nope.

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Nope.

22. Where would you rather be right now?
Maybe Hawaii.

23. What makes you feel warm and safe?
A sleeping bag and a .45

24. Heavy or light sleep?
Usually very light.

25. Are you paranoid?
Nope.

26. Are you impatient?
I’ve gotten better over the years --but it would be inaccurate to describe myself as being a patient person.

27. Who can you relate to?
Rebecca, a couple friends from college.

28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
Like I said, I’m not a “feely” person.

29. Have you been burned by love?
Duh.

30. What's your life motto?
It’s a toss up between “Sua Sponte” and “do unto others, then run.”

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Chlamydia said...

Thats an in-flight meal on most of the flights I've taken!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home