Thursday, August 17, 2006

I was out walking our dog Kuma the other day by the river. It was a hot day and Kuma seemed like he was getting pretty overheated (he wouldn’t even chase rabbits) so I stopped on a bench under a tree for him to rest.

We sat there for a little while when the local Air Force ROTC kiddies came jogging up in a group that might possibly have been a formation, if a formation was oblong and had no rows or columns.

“Excuse me Sir,” says a kid whom I presume to be the Ex-O, “would it bother you if we did our P.T. here in the shade?”

I couldn’t resist.

You mean you’re going to do Air Force P.T.?

“Yes, Sir.”

No, it won’t bother me… unless one of you snores really loud.

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I would've told them they forgot their golf clubs...

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Pittchick said...

HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home